Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it. We are proud to offer each member of our staff a competitive salary, a very attractive benefits package, and rewarding career opportunities.
Join Koch Modular today. Together we will make a difference!
Applying for Koch Modular positions:
Koch Modular does not accept candidate submissions by unsolicited third parties (e.g., recruiters, headhunters, etc.) with whom we do not have in place a signed agreement. Authorized third party recruiters (i.e. those with whom we have a signed agreement) may only submit candidates for positions which have previously been assigned specifically to them by an authorized member of the Koch Modular Human Resources Department. No phone calls or fax please.
Koch Modular Process Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required, particularly in the mass transfer area.
- Provide project support which includes document / fabrication drawing reviews, model reviews, procurement of equipment, instrumentation, and other items.
- Develop and execute project-wide specifications and standards (piping, valves, painting, insulation, fabricated equipment, piping supports, other miscellaneous specifications).
- Engineering or technical bachelor’s degree. Electrical or Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum relevant work experience: 2 years with engineering degree or 5 years with other technical degree. Multi-disciplinary engineering or technical background a plus.
- Responsible for developing specifications as well as design, review, development and commissioning, of electrical, instrumentation and control systems for industrial equipment.
- Engineering or technical Bachelor’s degree. Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience with previous experience working directly with instrumentation and valving vendors.
- Provide an up-to-date source of knowledge for types of instruments and applications, by maintaining close contact with vendors and industry trends.
- Specification, review and selection of all types of valves and instrumentation for the control and monitoring of industrial process equipment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering with 5 years of work experience
- Development and simulations of separation processes
- Process simulations and material / energy balances
- PFD / P&ID development
- Equipment and instrumentation specification
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous work-related experience.
- A thorough knowledge of mechanical equipment, design, basic drafting techniques, field engineering and devotion to complex process systems.
- Develop general equipment arrangement drawings that show equipment location and floor access from a 3D model.
- Generate 3D equipment and steel models. Route 3D piping using CADWorx in accordance with process and equipment drawing
- Choice of Health Insurance Plans
- Group Life / Accidental Death Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Voluntary Benefits Plans
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays / Time Off
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Business Casual Attire