Chemical Engineering Career Opportunities at Koch Modular
Join an organization with endless innovation. Koch Modular Process Systems, LLC (“Koch Modular”) is headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey and specializes in the design and supply of modular mass transfer systems engineered to fulfill the Chemical, Photovoltaic, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Biotech, Food and Flavor and Fragrance Industries’ increasingly challenging purification requirements.
Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it. We are proud to offer each member of our staff a competitive salary, a very attractive benefits package and rewarding career opportunities.
Join Koch Modular today. Together we will make a difference!
- Project Engineer – New
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required, particularly in the mass transfer area.
- Provide project support which includes document / fabrication drawing reviews, model reviews, procurement of equipment, instrumentation, and other items.
- Develop and execute project-wide specifications and standards (piping, valves, painting, insulation, fabricated equipment, piping supports, other miscellaneous specifications).
- Process Controls Engineer – New
- Engineering or technical bachelor’s degree. Electrical or Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum relevant work experience: 2 years with engineering degree or 5 years with other technical degree. Multi-disciplinary engineering or technical background a plus.
- Responsible for developing specifications as well as design, review, development and commissioning, of electrical, instrumentation and control systems for industrial equipment.
- Process Engineer – New
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering with 5 years of work experience
- Development and simulations of separation processes
- Process simulations and material / energy balances
- PFD / P&ID development
- Equipment and instrumentation specification
How To Apply
For consideration for any of our current openings or to have your resume added to our database, please submit your resume electronically to our Human Resources Department at: email@example.com
Also, you can visit our LinkedIn page to apply online
Applying for Koch Modular positions:
Koch Modular does not accept candidate submissions by unsolicited third parties (e.g., recruiters, headhunters, etc.) with whom we do not have in place a signed agreement. Authorized third party recruiters (i.e. those with whom we have a signed agreement) may only submit candidates for positions which have previously been assigned specifically to them by an authorized member of the Koch Modular Human Resources Department. No phone calls or fax please.
Koch Modular Process Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Choice of Health Insurance Plans
- Group Life / Accidental Death Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Voluntary Benefits Plans
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays / Time Off
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Business Casual Attire