Koch Modular was established through a joint venture with Koch-Glitsch LP, one of the world’s most prominent suppliers of mass transfer equipment. Koch-Glitsch’s parent company is Koch Industries, one of the largest privately-held corporations in the United States. Our modular construction company partners can be found in strategic areas of the US and Canada in order to best serve our clients worldwide. Koch Modular regularly invests in R&D, both our own and on behalf of our clients, through a pilot plant facility located in Houston, Texas.
Schlowsky Engineers Inc. established
Modular Process Systems Inc. established
Joint Venture established between Modular Process Systems &
Koch Modular Process LLC. acquired Liquid-Liquid Extraction business & Pilot Plant through joint venture
Celebrated 40 Years in Business and 20 Year Joint Venture Anniversary
What’s the Koch Modular difference? Listen More. Find a Solution. Our clients, from the largest CPI companies in the world, to small developing technology companies, appreciate having Koch Modular’s top team involved in finding the best solution for them. Koch Modular’s most senior executives are involved in around-the-table collaborative exchanges that utilize our rapid learning, rapid uptake skill set and result in some straight talk.
Our executive team actively participates in client meetings from day one and are passionate about working alongside our customers through project completion. This unmatched approach, unusual among traditional engineering firms, allows us to deliver complete project solutions to markets including:
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Biodiesel & Biochemical
- Food, Flavor & Fragrance
- Electronic Specialty Gases
- Carbon Dioxide & Acid Gases
If you have a developing technology or innovative chemistry project that could benefit from the Koch Modular team, let us hear it and learn more about Koch Modular’s Innovation Partner solutions.
Who We Are
We are a highly technical team predominantly consisting of Process Engineers who reside within the various technical groups within our organization.
It is this high degree of technical expertise, combined with our long history of delivering modules all around the world to the CPI industry, that enables us to design highly efficient and cost effective process systems with the smallest footprint and still provide an open plan concept reminiscent of a traditional stick built plant.
- Chemical Engineers
- Control & Automation
- Other Engineers
- Civil / Structural
- Design Drafting
- Piping Design
- Process / P&ID
- Other Technical
- Pilot Plants Operations
- Analytical Chemist
- Quality Control
At Koch Modular, our values guide the principles and culture of the company. These values are:
- Innovation: – We are proud to be problem solvers. We are committed to create solutions that are efficient, robust, and sustainable. We thrive on helping others succeed.
- Commitment: – We hold ourselves accountable to the commitments we make and strive to exceed expectations.
- One Team: – We show up for each other. We collaborate and recognize that combined efforts and knowledge among our stakeholders produce superior results.
- Trust: – Integrity is the keystone of our culture. We are honest and transparent with our clients and supply network.
- Our People: – We empower our employees with trust and responsibility. We take care of our employees and recognize the importance of diversity, safety, and work-life balance. We are a family that continues to grow together.
To solve the Chemical Processing Industry’s ever-increasing technical and economic challenges through innovative engineering solutions and quality construction of modular systems.
Be the leading single-source supplier of concept-to-commercialization modular constructed solutions for the Chemical Processing Industry through best-in-class techno-economic design, unparalleled time to market, and outstanding quality. Achieve extraordinary customer relationships through collaboration, commitment, and integrity.
Koch Modular has worldwide experience in the design and fabrication of modular systems with customers on 6 continents and over 45 countries, including but not limited to:
- The Americas – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, and the United States
- Pacific Rim – China, Indonesia, Korea, Russia, Singapore, South Korea
- Western Europe – Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
- Africa – Equatorial Guinea, Morocco, Namibia, South Africa
- Middle East – Iraq, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates