Distillation Equipment & Modular Process Systems for Separations
Koch Modular Process Systems, LLC. specializes in the design and construction of distillation equipment and complete modular process systems for solvent recovery, product purification, organic chemical separations, renewable energy production, steam stripping, and environmental applications.
Koch Modular engineers excel at tackling and solving the toughest separations problems. Non-ideal mixtures are “run of the mill” challenges for us where our years of experience make a difference in finding the best process solution.
Koch Modular also provides process studies, laboratory and pilot testing, VLE development and complete process design engineering packages.
Please complete our on-line inquiry form and see how we can help you with your separation problem.
- Solvent recovery systems
- Product purification
- Solvent drying
- Steam Stripping
- Ideal and non-ideal systems
- Binary and multi-component separations
- Special distillation techniques
- Pressure Swing
Distillation column types
- Sieve and valve tray
- High performance valves
- Structured packings
- Dumped packings
Other Distillation Equipment
- Shell & tube heat exchangers
- Full thermal design and ratings
- Condensers, reboilers, interchangers, vaporizers, etc.
- Specialty design heat exchangers
- Falling film reboilers
- Low pressure drop condensers
- Vapor/liquid separators
- Liquid/liquid separators
- Liquid/liquid contactors (extraction columns)
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES
Pilot Plant Testing
Shell & Tube HX Design
3D CAD Modeling