- Liquid-Liquid Extraction for Biotechnology Extraction of valuable Products from fermentation broth.
- Removal of high boiling organics from wastewater Such as phenol, aniline and nitrated aromatics.
- Recovery of tightly hydrogen-bonded organics from water Such as formaldehyde, formic acid and acetic acid.
- Purification of heat sensitive materials Such as pharmaceuticals, flavors, fragrances and food products.
- Recovery of products from reactions Such as caprolactam and adiponitrile (for nylon porduction), acrylic acids and agrigultural chemicals.
- Neutrialization/washing of acids or bases form organic stream Such as acrylates, nitrated organics and chloro-benzene compounds